So you have heard everywhere that the Verizon iPhone is now officially on its way. Great! Now let’s put an end to spreading the facts and details. We’re going to post all the information you need to know about the Verizon iPhone right here on one single post.
Hire a hacker remotely
- When is it coming? Current Verizon customers can pre-order the iPhone on Feb. 3rd while everyone else can buy it Feb. 10th.
- How much will it cost? The 16GB iPhone will cost $199 while the 32GB iPhone will cost $299. Both include a 2 year contract.
- Can I buy the iPhone for Verizon without a contract? Yes. To be honest we couldn’t find any exact pricing for that but I’d assume you could just add $200 to each respective iPhone and we’d be getting close to the retail cost of a Verizon iPhone without a contract.
- I heard the Verizon iPhone will be on a CDMA network, but what does that mean? The biggest thing die-hard iPhone users will notice is that they will be unable to be on a phone call and use the internet at the same time using the Verizon network.
- Can the Verizon iPhone be Jailbroken? It’s almost a sure thing. The only question is when and how. According to a source a Verizon Jailbreak is already in the works.
- Can the Verizon iPhone be unlocked? Apparently all CDMA phones are unlocked. It’s more of a matter of will another CDMA carrier let you use that device on their network. If you are a sprint customer it seems that chances are no whereas if you are a Cricket customer it may actually be a possibility. Thanks iphonefaq.org!
- Can I use my AT&T iPhone on the Verizon network now that Verizon will be offering an iPhone? No. AT&T iPhones use a different antenna.
- Is it possible Verizon won’t be the only new carrier to sell the iPhone? Yes, because it appears there is now no exclusive carrier contract in effect in the United States for the iPhone. So as far as we know in the next few months announcements of an Apple iPhone coming to T-Mobile or Sprint is very possible.
- What is the Verizon iPhone hotspot feature? It will allow Verizon iPhone users to tether / turn their phones into a mobile wifi hotspot. So you could be your own mobile wifi provider for your laptop and other wifi enabled devices. You will be able to do this to up to 5 devices at once. There will be a fee for doing this but such pricing for this or the Verizon iPhone data plan has not been made public yet.
- Can I pre-order in store? No. Online only!
- I constantly hear that I should wait before getting this iPhone for Verizon, but why? Because chances are that when the iPhone 5 comes out this year you will regret your current purchase considering you’ll be locked in a contract and won’t be able to get that nice special upgrade promo price by extending your mobile contract. So if Apple stays on target with releasing new iPhones yearly we should see an iPhone 5 come out this summer and I don’t see why they wouldn’t release one for Verizon too.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5734955