Belonging to the country’s largest oil company is always so coveted job seekers. But not easily penetrate the tight competition as an official in the state-owned enterprises. But it is not impossible to pass because of the qualifications required in the recruitment of employees of PT Pertamina (Persero) is actually easy for you meet if you have a condition that is sought.
Pertamina is an oil and gas company owned by the Government of Indonesia (National Oil Company), established on December 10, 1957 under the name of PT Pertamina (Persero). In 1961 the company changed its name to PN Permina and after the merger with PN Pertamin in 1968 it became PN Pertamina. With the passing of Law No. 8 In 1971 the company became Pertamina. These designations are retained after the SOE changed its legal status to PT Pertamina (Persero) on September 17, 2003 based on the Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 22 of 2001 on 23 November 2001 on Oil and Gas.
In order to meet the needs of employees, is currently open job PT Pertamina (Persero), the latest position and complete the following requirements.
Secretary to Vice President (Contract Employee)
- Education: D3 Secretary (Preferred) / S1
- Know and understand about the archival guidelines
- Understand and master the correspondence and archival
- Having a service oriented attitude with a friendly and charming appearance
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative)
- Fluent in English (written & conversation)
- Mastering MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), a data processing and internet
- Work experience as an Executive Secretary at least 5 years
If you meet the necessary requirements above, please send your application via the official website by clicking the following link: REGISTER ONLINE