Garuda Indonesia is a state-owned enterprise engaged in the aviation industry, serving domestic and international routes. Many people who have felt the comfort of working in state-owned enterprises with the wages and working facilities that have high standards.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management who feel employees as assets with a high level of competitiveness. Involved in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia recognizes the importance of human resources in creating a strong corporate performance and sustainability. Therefore, since 2005 the state-owned company has been actively formulating policy and human resources systems in order to align with the strategy of large companies and destinations. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been a top priority. Employees can be seen as human capital, implying that the employees of Garuda Indonesia has the knowledge, skills and habits of potential work that can support the company’s productivity. In order to be a valuable asset with a strong contribution to the organization, each employee should have the spirit of a healthy work and therefore would be quite competent for the organization.
Want to join the airline’s state-owned enterprises? Here are the latest jobs Garuda Indonesia .
- Indonesian citizens
- Single and willing to marry for the training period (12 months)
- Minimal graduates / S1 from reputable university
- Fresh Graduate or a maximum of 2 years of work experience
- Maximum age 27 years for graduates S1 and a maximum of 30 years for graduates S2
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4:00) for graduates of S1 and S2 minimal 3:25 to graduates (scale 4:00)
- All majors can apply, preferably majoring in Economics, Human Resources Management, Industrial Engineering and Business Studies
- Having good communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming a leadership position), or has received recognition and awards for achievements obtained, for example. scholarships, student exchange, etc.
- Willing to be assigned units and / or branch offices according to the needs of companies
If you are interested in applying for the recruitment of employees of PT Garuda Indonesia’s newest mentioned above, please apply online application via the website http://career.garuda-indonesia.com .
- Closing Date: 1 April 2017
- GA Recruitment Team will not process your application letter and / or CV is sent through the service office / courier email or post (hardcopy)
- Garuda Indonesia will not reimburse costs (transport and / or accommodation) incurred by candidates during the selection process
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process
- If there are those who committed the violations may be reported to the PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. In 1038 021-2560 telephone number and email: email@example.com